If you found yourself nodding to all of those then you’re in the right place.
My name is Matt Thorpe and I’ve been providing ecommerce coaching to businesses of all shapes and sizes for the past 17 years.
To date, I’ve worked with shared my ecommerce expertise with 131 online businesses and counting. There’s been a great mix of start-ups, medium-sized stores and international players.
Some came to me for ecommerce coaching and others came to me for help on the digital marketing side, like SEO Training, attracting more website visitors, email marketing and improving on-site conversion.
Ultimately, they all had one thing in common. They wanted to grow their sales.
That is where my expertise exists.
Whether you want to grow your ecommerce business, or just learn ecommerce, It’s more than likely that I can help you.
Why choose me to help your business?
- I’ve helped grow ecommerce businesses from the ground up to 6-figures
- I am commercially-focused
- I’ve run my own businesses (so I get my hands dirty)
- I’ve coached ecommerce businesses in all sectors
- I love teaching business owners how to execute effective ecommerce strategies
- I can save you a ton of time and money through the knowledge of what works and what doesn’t
- I’ve made the mistakes and learned the hard way, so you don’t have to.
Ecommerce businesses I’ve helped
What my clients say about my ecommerce coaching
Areas of digital & ecommerce I teach
- Ecommerce store traffic generation (SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- On-site conversion (Getting people to buy)
- Customer and brand loyalty (Driving sales through email marketing)
- Store usability (How people interact with your store and find what they need)
- Content Strategy (How to keep people engaged so they love your brand)
Benefit from my experience & knowledge
Running a successful online store is more than just setting up a shop. It’s about:
- Getting the right people to your store
- Catching their attention
- Earning their trust
- Making them want to own your products
- Keeping them loyal
Most ecommerce stores fail at 3 of these. I will work with you to ensure you have all 5 bases covered so your store converts and grows rapidly.
My ecommerce coaching start at £80 + vat per hour. Packages are available if you want to book more time.
Ready to get started with some ecommerce coaching?
Ecommerce Coaching FAQs
How can your ecommerce coaching help my online store?
My coaching can help you to rapidly grow the sales of your ecommerce store. Not only that, I can help you to save money, run your business more efficiently and avoid the mistakes that so many online businesses make.
I’m certainly not saying that I know everything but I’ve worked with enough businesses, selling lots of different products to know how to make people buy your products.
Who is your ecommerce coaching for?
I coach businesses of all shapes and sizes. I also coach ecommerce business owners and their staff. It doesn’t matter. If you sell online then I can teach you how to do it more effectively.
Do you have an ecommerce coaching program?
You can hire me for one-to-one ecommerce coaching or you can purchase my beginners ecommerce course to learn at your own pace. My course includes 25 lessons jam-packed with a ton of ecommerce learnings to help you increase online sales and get results for your business. No fluff, just proven ecommerce strategies that I’ve proven to work with my own clients.
What does your ecommerce coaching cover?
My coaching is completely tailored based on your business, where you are and what you want to achieve. Once I understand your current situation, I will then provide the most appropriate advice to get you quick results that last. To be clear, I don’t cut corners. I help ecommerce businesses to grow, not chase a ‘fast buck’.