If you found yourself nodding to all of those then you’re in the right place.
My name is Matt Thorpe and I’ve been providing e-commerce coaching to businesses of all shapes and sizes for the past 17 years.
To date, I have worked with shared my e-commerce expertise with 133 online businesses and counting. There’s been a great mix of start-ups, medium-sized stores and international players.
Some came to me for e-commerce coaching and others came to me for help on the digital marketing side, like SEO Training, attracting more website visitors, email marketing and improving on-site conversion.
Ultimately, they all had one thing in common. They wanted to grow their sales.
That is where my expertise exists.
Whether you want to grow your e-commerce business, or just learn e-commerce, It’s more than likely that I can help you.
Why choose me to help your business?
- I’ve helped grow e-commerce businesses from the ground up to 6-figures
- I am commercially-focused
- I’ve run my own businesses (so I get my hands dirty)
- I’ve coached e-commerce businesses in all sectors
- I love teaching business owners how to execute effective e-commerce strategies
- I can save you a ton of time and money through the knowledge of what works and what doesn’t
- I’ve made the mistakes and learned the hard way, so you don’t have to.
E-commerce businesses I have helped
What my clients say about my e-commerce coaching
Areas of digital & e-commerce I teach
- E-commerce store traffic generation (SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- On-site conversion (Getting people to buy)
- Customer and brand loyalty (Driving sales through email marketing)
- Store usability (How people interact with your store and find what they need)
- Content Strategy (How to keep people engaged so they love your brand)
Benefit from my experience & knowledge
Running a successful online store is more than just setting up a shop. It’s about:
- Getting the right people to your store
- Catching their attention
- Earning their trust
- Making them want to own your products
- Keeping them loyal
Most e-commerce stores fail at 3 of these. I will work with you to ensure you have all 5 bases covered so your store converts and grows rapidly.
My e-commerce coaching start at £85 + vat per hour. Packages are available if you want to book more time.
Ready to get started with some e-commerce coaching?
Coaching not for you? Why not check out my beginners e-commerce course?
E-commerce Coaching FAQs
How can your e-commerce coaching help my online store?
My coaching can help you to rapidly grow the sales of your e-commerce store. Not only that, I can help you to save money, run your business more efficiently and avoid the mistakes that so many online businesses make.
I’m certainly not saying that I know everything but I’ve worked with enough businesses, selling lots of different products to know how to make people buy your products.
Who is your e-commerce coaching for?
I coach businesses of all shapes and sizes. I also coach e-commerce business owners and their staff. It doesn’t matter. If you sell online then I can teach you how to do it more effectively.
Do you have an e-commerce coaching program?
You can hire me for one-to-one e-commerce coaching or you can purchase my beginners e-commerce course to learn at your own pace. My course includes 25 lessons jam-packed with a ton of e-commerce learnings to help you increase online sales and get results for your business. No fluff, just proven e-commerce strategies that I’ve proven to work with my own clients.
What does your e-commerce coaching cover?
My coaching is completely tailored based on your business, where you are and what you want to achieve. Once I understand your current situation, I will then provide the most appropriate advice to get you quick results that last. To be clear, I don’t cut corners. I help e-commerce businesses to grow, not chase a ‘fast buck’.